It is officially ONE MONTH until christmas! One whole month until the day of food, family and general merriness.
This means I can finally get excited doesn’t it?! Well I am doing anyway.
As of now I can hum christmas songs to my hearts content, add to our decorations with a couple of lovely trinkets, start planning the Christmas day feast I will be feeding my family and most importantly send Sam the link to this post daily, just to make sure he doesn’t forget what I would like for christmas.
I’m obviously not expecting them all… I’m more of a giver when it comes to christmas. But at least now he has something to reference to when buying for me (Yes Mr. S, I am talking about the fiasco of 2010 when you bought me a shake weight, there’ll be NONE of that this year.)
- Harry Potter book box set (Paperback) – £29.99 : The book people.
- Miss dior cherie perfume £44.55 : Debenhams.
- Nike blazers- £37.99 : Amazon.
- Floral cushions. £19.99 each : Zara home.
- Extra tough wine glasses (Set of four) £24 : Selfridges.
- Heringbone throw £19.99 : Zara home.
- Lace up flats – £29.99 : Zara.
- Loveable, livable, home – Young house Love. – £15.90 : Amazon.
- Jumpsuit – £50 : Asos.
Let the gift buying commence!
The little woman pretends.